Top Ten Tuesday; Diverse Fantasy Novels

It's Tuesday and perhaps time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. As it was freebie week in terms of theme, I decided writing a top ten list of diverse fantasy novels.


Here's my picks.

This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Maiden, Mother, Crone: Fantastical Trans Femmes edited by Gwen Benaway

Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi

Never Date a Siren by Byrd Nash

Akata Witch by Nedi Okorafor

Bayou Magic by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Malice by Heather Walter

The Deep by Rivers Solomon

Cinderella is Dead by Kalynn Bayron

Comments

  1. A great prompt! I want to read Cinderella is Dead - just need to find the time!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/19/top-ten-tuesday-storylines-settings-that-make-me-think-of-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Cinderella Is Dead, This Poison Heart less so but Kalynn Bayron is definitely an author I will be looking out for new releases from. I wasn't such a fan of An Ember In The Ashes, I read the first book but didn't engage with it enough to finish the rest of the series. I really enjoyed the first two books in Roshani Chokshi's Gilded Wolves trilogy (and plan to read the third one soon) so I will definitely be looking to check out more of her books.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/19/top-ten-tuesday-377/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always great when people share lists like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bayou Magic intrigues me just because I'm a Louisiana girl, and we have a lot of bayous here. I love Roshani Chokshi's Aru Shah books, Malice was a good read, and Cinderella is Dead is on my list!

    Stop by and see my very first Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge