Top Ten Tuesday; Reasons Why I Love Being a Book Blogger
It's Tuesday again and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was reasons why I love X and I decided writing about why I love being a book blogger.
1) It gives me an outlet for my book passion
2) It gives me an excuse to read (not that I need an excuse of course)
3) The perk of recieving press copies from authors and publishers
4) The nice comments from authors when they've seen I've written a nice review of one of their books
5) Being part of the book blogger/bookish community, even if it has some flaws
6) Having a platform where I can raise awareness about diversity from time to time (and other issues related to books/literature)
7) Connecting with other book lovers
8) Discovering all the amazing books that's out there
9) Dabbling with Bookstagram
10) Getting inspiration, both in terms of books to read, but also book merch to buy, topics to talk about, etc.