Book Tag Saturday; The Stuck at Home Book Tag!

I came across this fun tag created by Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx and I decided to play along.

The Stuck at Home Book Tag rules…
  1. Thank the person who nominated you
  2. Answer all the questions down below
  3. Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
  4. Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
The Questions
1) What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Redemption in Indigo by Karen Lord, partially for my World Literature Project as the author is from Barbados.

2) What’s your favourite ‘can’t-leave-the-house’ activity?
In my case, it's baking. It's not like one could on impulse go out for several hours when there's a yeast dough rising and needs to be dealth with after a certain amount of time.

3) A book you’ve been meaning to read for forever
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

4) An intimidating book on your TBR
The Faerie Queene by Edmund Spenser - a 1000+ pages poem, anyone?

5) Top 3 priority books on your tbr
A Fatal Fiction by Kaitlyn Dunnett
Goodnight Moo by Mollie Cox Bryan
Murder with Honey Ham Biscuits by A. L. Herbert

6) Recommend a short book
Train Dreams by Denis Johnson

7) Recommend a long book
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

8) Something you’d love to do while stuck at home
Apart from cooking, baking, and reading, I do love to knit.

9) What do you plan on reading next?
I haven't quite decided yet.

Comments

  1. 1000 pages is a LONG book. The good thing about verse is that it reads really quickly. I finally baked something while stuck in the house! I made banana nut muffins last week. I might make more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a 1000 pages book is a very long book indeed. Good luck with the baking. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge