Book Tag; Stay at Home Book Tag

I came across the Stay at Home Book Tag created by Princess of Paperback and I decided to play along. The tag is kind of fitting, considering the virus.

Laying in Bed - book you could/have read in a day
Botched Butterscotch by Amanda Flower

Snacking - guilty pleasure book
The Little Bookshop of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans

Netflix - series you want to start
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Deep Clean - been on your TBR for ages
The Man in the Iron Mask by Alexandre Dumas

Animal Crossing - book you recently bought because of hype
Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens

Productivity - book you learnt or had an impact on you
This Is About You by Mary England

Facetime - A book you were gifted 
Braised Pork by An Yu

Self Care - what is one thing you have done recently to look after yourself
Well, aside from reading (obviously), I've been baking quite a bit.

BONUS - name a book coming out soon
Private Lessons by Cynthia Salaysay

Comments

  1. I’m doing this tag next week! I just finished typing it and scheduled it. I’m slightly tempted to read a Sarah J Maas book. They don’t sound like my kind of thing, but I’m curious about the hype.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, then I'm not the only one doing this tag. :-P I haven't read any Sarah J. Maas books either, but I'm a bit curious too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge