Book Tag; Currently Reading Book Tag

I came across the Currently Reading Book Tag over at The Book Dutchesses and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun book tag.

1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I usually just read one at the time.

2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch to reading the other book?
Not relevant, as I usually just read one at the time.

3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re part way through a book?
Rarely, and I can't remember the last time I did it.

4. Where do you keep the book you’re currently reading?
I place it on my living room table.

5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
For the most part, I read in the afternoon/evening.

6. How long do you typically read for in one go?
On average, it's between three and four hours, sometimes longer if I want to finish a book.

7. Do you read hardcovers with the dust jacket on or off?
More often than not, I keep it on.

8. Which position do you mainly use to read?
Half sitting/half laying down on my sofa.

9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
It depends on where I'm going. Sometimes I take it with me, sometimes not.

10. How often do you update the progress in the book you’re currently reading on Goodreads?
Only two times, when I've decided what book to read, and when I've finished the last page of the book.

11. Who would you like to tag?
Anyone who'd love to do the tag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge