Review; Ribbing and Runes by Nancy Warren

Recently, I read the paranormal cosy mystery Ribbing and Runes by Nancy Warren and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
Can a secret runic message lead to murder?

There's a lot happening in Cardinal Woolsey's knitting shop in Oxford. Witches, vampires, a knowing cat, romance and murder. Join Lucy and her undead knitting club as they solve another crime.

My Thoughts on the Book
It was fun returning to Lucy and her group of undead knitters. I love the dynamics between them, and the plot was nicely done. I hope this isn't the end of the series, as I'd love to read more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge