Review; Garters and Gargoyles by Nancy Warren

I recently read the paranormal cosy mystery Garters and Stitches by Nancy Warren and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
Old Secrets lead to Murder

At a secret society in Oxford’s Cardinal College, privileged young men from important families get drunk and rowdy and cause trouble. It’s been going on for centuries, but when someone dies, it looks like more than boys behaving badly. It’s up to Lucy and her undead knitters to solve the crime.

My Thoughts on the Book
It was an okay book, with a decent mystery. I like Lucy and Rafe, even if the latter is a bit too protective at times. And I wouldn't mind eating some of the food William makes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge