Top Ten Tuesday; : Books From My Past Seasonal TBR Posts I STILL Haven’t Read

It's Tuesday and perhaps time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books from my past seasonal TBR posts I STILL haven't read. I can admit that there might be "a few" books I haven't read yet, so this top ten list is just a selection of those books.


Anyway, here's my picks.

The Conductors by Nicole Glover

Criminal Kabbalah: An Intriguing Anthology of Jewish Mystery & Detective Fiction edited by Lawrence W. Raphael

Munich by Robert Harris

The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman

The Memory Wood by Sam Lloyd

Lockdown by Peter May

Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu

Daughters of Frankenstein: Lesbian Mad Scientists edited by Steve Berman

Voodoo Dreams by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Slay: Stories of the Vampire Noire edited by Nicole Givens Kurtz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge