Top Ten Tuesday; Books on My Winter 2021 TBR List

It's Tuesday and perhaps time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was simple enough - books on my winter 2021 TBR list.


Here's my list.

Murder with Fried Chicken and Waffles by A. L. Herbert

The Conductors by Nicole Glover

The Body on the Island by Nick Louth

The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths

Criminal Kabbalah: An Intiguing Anthology of Jewish Mystery & Detective Fiction edited by Lawrence W. Raphael

Munich by Robert Harris

The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman

The Memory Wood by Sam Lloyd

People Like Us by Dana Mele

Lockdown by Peter May

Comments

  1. I may have just added another cozy mystery to my TBR. LOL!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2022-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t know if I’m ready for Lockdown, but it looks good!

    My list is here— https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/12/14/ttt-top-winter-picks/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murder With Fried Chicken and Waffles has to be a cozy mystery - they always have the best titles!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about The Conductors, and I love the cover. I hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge