Top Ten Tuesday; 10 Retellings I'd Recommend

It's Tuesday and perhaps it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. As it was freebie week this week, I decided writing a list of 10 retellings I'd recommend. The majority of them are fantasy, but there's a contemporary novel on the list too.


Anyway, here's my list of ten retellings I'd recommend.

Pride: A Pride and Prejudice Remix by Ibi Zoboi

Cinderella is Dead by Kalynn Bayron

This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron

Malice by Heather Walter

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden

Thief of Cahraman by Lucy Tempest

The Dark Realm (Feyland #1) by Anthea Sharp

RoseBlood by A. G. Howard

As Old as Time by Liz Braswell

Comments

  1. Cinderella Is Dead was one of my favourite reads last year!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/12/07/top-ten-tuesday-345/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malice looks really good!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing these down for my teenager who loves retellings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Malice cover is everything. :)

    My freebie is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/12/07/ttt-ten-books-i-feel-like-everyone-has-read-but-me/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read many retellings but hope to read more in the future. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/12/top-ten-tuesday-free-little-library.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had The Bear and the Nightingale for a while now and I'm still looking forward to reading it so that's a good sign!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I love retellings! Definitely loved Cinder!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love retellings! Haven't read all of these, so thanks for this list!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Poison Heart is on my TBR. Fingers crossed I get to it soon.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/holiday-books-that-dont-mention-the-holidays-in-their-title/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge