Top Ten Tuesday; Books I Hope Santa Brings

It's Tuesday and perhaps time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books I hope Santa brings.


Here's my picks;

The Girl Behind the Wall by Mandy Robotham

Renewed For Murder by Victoria Gilbert

Death on the Shelf by Allison Brook

The Ghost Tracks by Celso Hurtado

Freedomville: The Story of a 21st-Century Slave Revolt by Laura T. Murphy

Deer Season by Erin Flanagan

The Dying Day by Vaseem Khan

How to Break an Evil Curse by Laura Morrison

The Clockmaker's Wife by Daisy Wood

Slashing Through the Snow by Jacqueline Frost

Comments

  1. These all look amazing! I hope Santa grants every one of your wishes x Merry Christmas 🎅

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Santa grants your wishes!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/12/21/top-ten-tuesday-347-the-christmas-movie-book-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Santa is nice to you this year and brings you all of these wonderful books!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-that-will-be-under-my-christmas-tree/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to Break an Evil Curse sounds good!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge