Top Ten Tuesday; Best Books I Read In 2021

It's Tuesday and time for the final Top Ten Tuesday post of the year, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. Fittingly enough, the theme of the week was best books I read in 2021.

As I've read plenty of good books this year, it was hard to pick, so those there was plenty I had to exclude just to narrow it down.


Anyway, here's my picks.

The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco

The Witchling's Girl by Helena Coggan

Blood Countess by Lana Popović

In Bibi's Kitchen by Hawa Hassan with Julia Turshen

Pride: A Pride and Prejudice Remix by Ibi Zoboi

1314: Bannockburn by Lynette Nusbacher

Murder on the Moorland by Helen Cox

This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas

Comments

  1. I loved Ember in the Ashes! Hope you get to the rest of the series next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall look for Bibi's Kitchen. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have This Poison Heart on my TBR, and hope to get to it in 2022.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-10-best-books-i-read-in-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finding "1314: Bannockburn by Lynette Nusbacher" irresistible. Off to check it out, and thanks for the great recs!
    ~Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cemetery Boys was so good!!

    Kate @ bitchbookshelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started This Poison Heart this year but kind of abandoned it, because I just got so busy and wasn't really reading e-books! I'm planning on trying it as an audio next year.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/12/28/top-ten-tuesday-348/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge