Monthly Summary; December 2021

As it's the last month of the year, I decided going back to reading monthly summaries of books I've read and my book haul. As my year has been a bit crazy with moving and other random stuff, I haven't gotten the chance to read as much as I would like, but at least I've managed to read a little bit.

Anyway, here's the lists for this month.

Books I've Read In December 2021
  • Sherlock Holmes and the Christmas Demon by James Lovegrove
  • Murder Most Festive by Ada Moncrieff
  • The Lights by Carrie Pack
  • The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths
  • People Like Us by Dana Mele
  • The Body on the Island by Nick Louth
  • Karma by Jørgen Jæger
Book Haul
  • Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982 by Cho Nam-Joo
  • Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland
  • The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee
  • The Mist by Ragnar Jónasson
By the way, if anyone has read any of the books on the lists, feel free to write a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge