Book Tag Saturday; The Hopeful Book Tag

Over at Heather's Reading Hideaway I came across The Hopeful Book Tag and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun book tag to do.

Time to get started on the questions.

1. Book world you want to escape to.
As I am a bit of a Potterhead, it's probably obvious that I'm going to say Hogwarts, isn't it?

2. Romance that left you melting inside.
Karou and Akiva from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor

3. Friendship we should all inspire to have.
I'm going to mention Daughter of Smoke and Bone again, as I genuinly love the friendship between Karou, Akiva, Zuzanna and Mik.

4. Intermission: Take a break to show a cute photo of your pet or of a cute animal photo you have found online.

The dog is technically my father's dog, but I often dogsit him, so he's a bit "mine" as well, and the cat is entirely mine.



5. A character in a leadership role that inspires you.
Etienne Lantier from Germinal by Émile Zola inspires me a bit as he stood up for what is right.

6. Recommend 3 books that fill you with hope.

I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
The Best Party of Our Lives: Stories of Gay Weddings and True Love to Inspire Us All  by Sarah Galvin
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg


7. Tag some people!
I'm going to do it very easy; those who want to participate, feel free to do it.

Comments

  1. Aww, I love the dog. I’d escape to Hogwarts, too. It seems a lot more fun than the real world.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dog is a bit of a goofball at times, that's for sure. And yeah, Hogwarts for the win. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge