Top Ten Tuesday; 2021 Releases I Was Excited to Read But Didn’t Get To

It's Tuesday and perhaps time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was 2021 releases I was excited to read, but didn't get to.


Here's my picks.

The Ardent Swarm by Yamen Manai

Distant Sunflower Fields by Li Juan

Renewed For Murder by Victoria Gilbert

Death on the Shelf by Allison Brook

The Curse of Morton Abbey by Clarissa Harwood

Deer Season by Erin Flanagan

Death & Sensibility by Elizabeth Blake

Murder at the Lakeside Library by Holly Danvers

The Dying Day by Vaseem Khan

The Haunted Homecoming by Angie Fox

Comments

  1. I love a good cozy mystery! I hope you enjoy reading these when you get the chance to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/2021-releases-i-hope-to-read-in-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a good mystery, so several of these sound good! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cozies! I love cozy mysteries and yet I seemed to read so few of them this past year. I am not sure how that happened. I really want to try Angie Fox's series. And I for sure will be reading Allison Brook's book at some point. I enjoy that series. I want to read the other books you list too. :-) I hope you get a chance to read them all and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Cozies are so hard to do well…when they are good, they are everything, but when they are bad…*cringe*. Some of these look really good, though!

    My list is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/18/ttt-2021-books-i-didnt-get-to/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! These are such pretty books! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge