Monthly Summary; January 2022

As it's the last day of January, I thought it was time to write a summary of this month in regards of books I've read. This month, my reading has been a bit eclectic, with both crime fiction and poetry thrown into the mix, but at least it's been several good reads.

Anyway, here's my list of books I've read this month.
  • Lillemann ildebrann by Merete Junker (Norwegian crime fiction)
  • The Weary Blues by Langston Hughes (black poetry)
  • Selected Poems by Gwendolyn Brooks (black poetry)
  • I, Tituba, Black Witch of Salem by Maryse Condé (author from Guadeloupe - book is historical fiction)
  • Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982 by Cho Nam-Joo (South-Korean author)
  • Hunger on the Chrisholm Trail by M. Ennenbach (splatter western)
  • Opium and Absinthe by Lydia Kang (historical fiction)
  • Whipping Girl: A Transsexual Woman on Sexism and the Scapegoating of Femininity by Julia Serano (non-fiction)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge