Top Ten Tuesday; Books on My Winter 2020-2021 TBR

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books on my winter 2020-2021 TBR and I decided focusing a bit on my World Literature Project this time. By the way, if anyone has any good book suggestions for any of the missing countries, feel free to let me know.


Here's my list.

Ali and Nino by Kurban Said

Dark Mother Earth by Kristian Novak

Folktales of the Maori by Alfred Grace

Letters from Melite by Michael J. Sant

S. S. Proleterka by Fleur Jaeggy

The Stranger by Albert Camus

Purge by Sofi Oksanen

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

Min datters far by Nenad Velicovic

Vi som er annerledes by Veselin Markovic

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge