Top Ten Tuesday; Books I Hope Santa Brings

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. As it's close to Christmas, it's a bit fitting that the theme of the week was books I hope Santa brings.


My picks are;

Music from Another World by Robin Talley

You Should See Me In A Crown by Leah Johnson

Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore

Belle Révolte by Linsey Miller

Queen of Coin and Whispers by Helen Corcoran

Witches of Ash & Ruin by E. Latimer

Ink in the Blood by Kim Smejkal

Dread Nation by Justina Ireland

Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales

Cemetery Boys by Aidan Thomas

Comments

  1. Belle Revolte sounds interesting.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really ought to read Dread Nation and Cemetery Boys sometime.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get all of these. So many of them are supposed to be excellent reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cemetery Boys is on my Christmas list. I hope Santa brings all these for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dread Nation is brilliant, I hope you get it! I was just gifted Only Mostly Devastated and am looking forward to reading it :) Hope you get a lot of book-shaped presents.
    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Should See Me in a Crown is such a treat. I hope you get the chance to enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge