Book Tag; The Jingle Bells Book Tag

I came across The Jingle Bells Book Tag over at The Book Dutchesses and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun tag to do.

“All I Want For Christmas Is You…”
What book do you want to see under the Christmas Tree?
Seven Kinds of People You Find in Bookshops by Shaun Bythell

“Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time…”
What book that you have read this year have you enjoyed the most?
Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender

Elf
What book unleashes your inner child?
The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis

“It’s Beginning to look a lot like Christmas…”
Which book has the most festive look to it?
Death By Eggnog by Alex Erickson

The Holiday
Name your favourite TWO couples…
Arthur and Molly Weasley from the Harry Potter series and Morticia and Gomez Addams from The Addams Family.

What book would you like to give as a present to your followers?
You Are Invited by Sarah A. Denzil

Share the Joy
Tag other bloggers
I'm not going to tag any one specific, so if you want to do this tag, feel free to consider yourself tagged.

Comments

  1. I’m pretty sure I did this tag years ago. The questions seem familiar. I’m glad you liked Felix Ever After. I’m hoping I get that one for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this tag has been around for a while, so I wouldn't be surprised. Let's hope you get Felix Ever After for Christmas. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge