Review; The Twelve Days of Christmas by Lara Hawthorne

Earlier this year I was fortunate enough to recieve an ARC of the picture book The Twelve Days of Christmas by Lara Hawthorne through Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
"​On the first day of Christmas
my true love gave to me
a partridge in a pear tree."

Celebrate the magic of Christmas time with this well-loved traditional poem, The Twelve Days of Christmas, beautifully illustrated by Laura Hawthorne.

Take a walk through each beautiful scene brimming with details that will remind you of the sights, sounds and smells of Christmas. Perfect to read with your true love.

My Thoughts on the Book
I was really charmed by this picture book with those really whimsical and beautiful illustrations that certainly capture the Christmas spirit. I'm sure both kids and adults will enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge