Top Ten Tuesday; Crime, Mystery and Thriller Covers With Moody Nature

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was cover freebie, so I decided making a list of crime, mystery and thriller covers with moody nature.


My picks are;

Jernspøkelset by Ivar Aase

Forliset by Frode Granhus

Jenta uten hud (The Girl Without Skin) by Mads Peder Norbo

Tracking Game by Margaret Mizushima

The Nidderdale Murders by J. R. Ellis

The Baby on the Back Porch by Lucia N. Davis

Roanoke Ridge by J. J. Dupuis

The Body in the Mist by Nick Louth

Coffin Road by Peter May

Frostgraven by Sonja Holterman

Comments

  1. I'm not going to deny that a few of these might be a bit spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ambiance of these covers!

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  3. These covers make me shiver. I don't know why they make me cold just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm not going to deny that these covers can be cold/chilly in more ways than one.

      Delete
  4. The mystery genre has so many great covers.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The genre certainly does have many great covers. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge