Top Ten Tuesday; Middle Grade and YA Books For My Younger Self

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books for my younger self.

My picks are;

The Twistrose Key by Tone Almhjell

Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend

Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi

Small Spaces by Katherine Arden

Monster on the Moors by J. M. Kelly

The Witches of Willow Cove by Josh Roberts

The Legend of Decimus Croome by Kevin Purdy

Night School by C. J. Daugherty

Fifteen Seconds of Normal by Alex Marestaing

The Ghost Hunter's Daughter by Caroline Flarity

Comments

  1. Small Spaces does sound good!

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Aru Shah is on my TBR. Would have been great to have at the same time as I had Percy Jackson, I'm sure I'll still enjoy it but probably not as much as I would have back then.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-280/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally see your point on reading books when you're younger versus now. :-) I think you still have something to look forward to, though. :-)

      Delete
  3. I really, really need to read Nevermoor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have something to look forward to when you do. :-)

      Delete
  4. I bet I would have loved The Ghost Hunter's Daughter as I kid. It seems like one that would have been my thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun read, I can tell you that. :-) It would have been right up my alley as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge