Top Ten Tuesday; Ten Books I Resolve To Read in 2018

It's the last Top Ten Tuesday of the year and the theme, thanks to The Broke and the Bookish is ten books I resolve to read in 2018.

My list includes;
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones

RoseBlood by A. G. Howard

The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware

Dracula vs. Hitler by Patrick Sheane Duncan

A Pair of Silver Wings by James Holland

The Burning Blue by James Holland

The Battle of Britain by James Holland

The Secrets of the Lazarus Club by Tony Pollard

Comments


  1. I like the cover for The Woman in Cabin 10. I hope it's a good story.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm super excited to read Wintersong, hoping to get to that next year too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/26/top-ten-tuesday-139/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that the sequel is arriving soon. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge