My Favourite... Christmas Movie

It's Wednesday again, which means it's time for yet another My Favourite... post, thanks to Maureen's Books and the theme of the week was Christmas movie.


Some might laugh at me a bit for this, but my favourite Christmas movie is Three Wishes for Cinderella (or "Tři oříšky pro Popelku"). I know it's old, but it has been aired in Norway on Christmas Eve since I was a little kid, so it is in a sense a tradition to see it. You have also no idea how happy I was when I found out that it's possible to buy a replica of the pink hooded cloak on Etsy (a subtle hint for a Christmas gift, btw).


Comments

  1. I've never heard about this one. But I love all kinds of Cinderella stories. My favorite Christmas movie is definitely 'Love Actually'. I just can't get enough of that movie.
    Thanks for signing up and sharing your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :-) There's so many fun Christmas movies, it's sometimes hard to pick.

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this one. One of my favorites is White Christmas. I love the singing and dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge