Top Ten Tuesday; Ten Bookish Settings I'd Love To Visit

It's Tuesday again, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, thanks to The Broke and the Bookish. The theme of the week was ten bookish settings I would love to visit and I decided narrowing it down to places in the UK. Those who knows me well enough knows that I'm a little bit of an anglophile, so I guess it wasn't such a big surprise.

Even though my "proper" list includes settings I'd love to visit, I would just quickly mention two places that I have already visited; The Long Room at The Library of Trinity College (Dublin, Ireland) and The Minster Gate Bookshop (York, UK).
My list includes;

  1. Word On The Water - The London Bookbarge, London
  2. Whitby Abbey (backdrop for Bram Stoker's Dracula), Whitby
  3. The Open Book, Wigton
  4. Sherlock Holmes Museum, London
  5. The Jacobite Express, Scotland
  6. Scarfes Bar, London
  7. The Book and Record Bar, London
  8. Far Rockaway, London
  9. Pages of Hackney, London
  10. The Calder Bookshop, London

Comments

  1. I really want to go to England. It’s at the top of my travel list, probably because I’ve read so many books set there.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've lost track on how many times I've been to England, but I can assure you that you've got something to look forward to. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge