Top Ten Tuesday; Posts I’ve Written That Give You the Best Glimpse of Me

It's Tuesday and perhaps it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl and the theme of the week was posts I've written that give you the best glimpse of me.


I had to make use of some posts I wrote before I switched focus to primarily horror and paranormal on this book blog, but they still show my personality. I'm after all not ALL doom and gloom, even though I've got a weak spot for all things dark and spooky, and autumn is my favourite season.

Anyway, here's the ten posts I had in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge