Book Blogger Hop; National Romance Awareness Month

Perhaps it's time for another Book Blogger Hop post courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The theme of the week was "August is National Romance Awareness Month. Do you have a favorite romantic book to suggest to other readers eager to celebrate love through literature?".


While I'm sure there's some who would call me crazy for saying Dracula by Bram Stoker has a few romance elements to it, and so does Carmilla and Laura by S. D. Simper, but of the more "normal" romance novels, I'd recommend The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan and The Little Bookshop of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans.

I must confess I'm not a huge romance reader, but I've read a few of them over the years when I needed a break from horror and paranormal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge