Let's Talk Bookish; All About Bookmarks!

It's Friday, which means it's probably time for another Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of Book Nook Bits and today's theme is all about bookmarks.


Here's the further prompts for today.
Do you use bookmarks? Do you have any favorite ones? Or do you just grab whatever object is close by? Do you miss having bookmarks when reading ebooks or audiobooks? What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve used as a bookmark?
As I don't want to dog-ear my books, I do use bookmarks and I do have a few favourite ones, as well as some seasonal that I switch between, just for the sake of not wearing them out too fast. As I don't read e-books or audiobooks, the lack of bookmarks isn't an issue fortunately. I can't say I've used anything too crazy as a bookmark and I think the "weirdest" thing must have been a reciept or a napkin if I've read while at a coffee shop, but that's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge