Let's Talk Bookish; Rainy Day Reading

It's Friday, which means it's probably time for a new Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of Book Nook Bits and as it was a freebie week of topics of sorts, I decided I wanted to do the topic of rainy day reading from back in October 2023.


Here's the prompts for that discussion.
Are there certain kinds of books that you love to read when it’s raining? What about when it’s sunny? How does the weather correspond to the books you read?
While I can't deny I read spooky books regardless of the weather, but I do really love reading a spooky tale on a rainy day, especially during the autumn. That said, I can occasionally pick up a crime, mystery, or thriller novel during a day with crappy weather too. I can't say I have any preference on what do read during sunny days though. \

Overall, I'm a bit of a mood reader, so for me it's more about the mood rather than the weather. Sometimes I pick up a lighter read, sometimes it's spooky, sometimes it's something entirely different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge