Let's Talk Bookish; Do You Consider Yourself A Mood Reader?

It's Friday, which means it's perhaps time for a new Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of Book Nook Bits and the topic of the week was "do you consider yourself a mood reader?".


Here's the further prompts for this week.
Do you consider yourself a mood reader? Are you constantly switching books and genres depending on your mood? Or do you always stick to a very specific TBR? If you’re a mood reader, do you ever wish you could better stick to TBRs?
I can't deny that even as I'm mainly blogging about horror and paranormal on this book blog, I am indeed a mood reader and there's plenty of books that I read that don't fit into those genres. There has been times when I've given up on a book after a chapter or two as it didn't fit my mod at the time and put it back in my TBR so I can read it when I'm in the right mood for it. Although I love all things spooky and macabre, I do need to switch things around sometimes, so I don't get tired/bored.

That said, I wish I sometimes could stick better to TBR's, especially while doing themed reading challenges, as I do enjoy participating in various reading challenges and such from time to time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Announcing the 2022 Diversity Reading Challenge