Top Ten Tuesday; Bookstores In England And Scotland I'd Love To Visit

It's Tuesday and perhaps it's time for yet another Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was favourite bookstores or bookstores I'd love to visit and I decided narrowing it down to bookstores in England and Scotland I'd love to visit (most of them are located in London though).


Here's my ten picks.
The Notting Hill Bookshop, London - England
Gay's The Word, London - England
The Atlantis Bookshop, London - England
The Ironbridge Bookshop, Shropshire - England
Leakey's Bookshop, Inverness - Scotland
The Bookshop, Wigtown - Scotland
Lighthouse Bookshop, Edinburgh - Scotland

Comments

  1. A great list!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/nine-favorite-fictional-bookstores-libraries/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list. I am an hour's train ride away from London and haven't been in any of those shops. I want to go to Word on the Water (and all the others!).

    Have a great week!
    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/10/04/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-bookstores-or-bookstores-id-love-to-visit/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go to Word On The Water, I live in London now, so that will definitely be one on my list to go to!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/10/04/top-ten-tuesday-388/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge