Top Ten Tuesday; Most Anticipated Books of the Second Half of 2021

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was most anticipated books of the second half of 2021.


Here's my picks.

The House of Dust by Noah Broyles

The Girls Who Stepped Out Of Line by Major General Mari K. Eder

Magma by Thóra Hjörleifsdóttir

Murder by the Bookend by Laura Gail Black

Cajun Kiss of Death by Ellen Byron

Death & Sensibility by Elizabeth Blake

A Scone of Contention by Lucy Burdette

A Hex For Danger by Esme Addison

Murder at the Lakeside Library by Holly Danvers

Dogged by Death by Laura Scott

Comments

  1. I’m so curious about The House of Dust.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-of-the-second-half-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cozy mysteries you have on your list.

    I am also looking forward to reading The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line. I love reading more about the role of women in WWII.

    Here's my post: http://readbakecreate.com/?p=441

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many interesting books out there, right? :-)

      Delete
  3. I really want to make time for more cozy mysteries. I do love them!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I suspect they're a bit popular in the UK and US, but here in Norway, they're almost a bit unknown.

      Delete
  5. I hope you enjoy all of these! I'll have to check out The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line, it sounds right up my street.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/06/29/top-ten-tuesday-322/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge