Book Tag; Books I'll Never Read Tag

I came across the Books I'll Never Read Tag over at The Book Dutchesses and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun tag to do.

So, here's the questions.

1. a really hyped book you’re not interested in reading
Divergent by Veronica Roth

2. a series you won’t start/won’t be finishing
I have no plans to read the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

3. a classic you’re not interested in reading
Not sure if it's considered a classic, but I have no intentions of reading the Bible

4. any genres you won’t read
I struggle reading most self-help books. I'm not saying I'm not reading them at all, I'm just REALLY picky about which ones I actually read.

5. a book on your shelf you’ll probably never actually read
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler, as I'm terrified of getting into his sick, twisted mind and hateful opinions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge