Review; Dog-Gone Dead (A Low Country Dog Walker Mystery #2) by Jackie Layton

Last year I was fortunate enough to recieve an ARC of the cosy mystery Dog-Gone Dead (A Low Country Dog Walker Mystery #2) by Jackie Layton through Netgalley. I read the book shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
Dog-Gone Dead is the second book in A Low Country Dog Walker Mystery series.

Who’d have thought mulch could cause such a stink?

Low Country dog walker Andi Grace Scott is happy to score some free mulch from one of her brother’s landscaping jobs—until she discovers the dead body buried beneath the bark.

Worse, her brother’s landscaping tools were used to commit the murder. Once the police arrest her brother and seem happy to have “caught their man,” Andi Grace has no choice but to track down the real killer. She’ll risk everything to prove her brother’s innocence. Even if it means turning over every rock in town.

If you love small-town coastal life, dogs, and strong heroines, you’ll love Dog-Gone Dead.

My Thoughts on the Book
I really enjoyed reading this book. The characters were complex and relatable, and the addition of dogs made it even more fun. I liked the setting of the book, as well as the plot and storyline which I think was well written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge