Top Ten Tuesday; Cosy Mystery Books I Enjoyed but Rarely Talk About

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books I enjoyed, but rarely talk about. I decided to focus on cosy mysteries, as even though I often post reviews of them, I rarely talk about them otherwise.

My picks are;

Strangled Eggs And Ham by Maddie Day

Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien

Dead On The Vine by Elle Brooke White

Peach Clobbered by Anna Gerard

Murder, She Knit by Peggy Ehrhart

Verse and Vengeance by Amanda Flower

Cherry Scones & Broken Bones by Darci Hannah

Murder With Collard Greens And Hot Sauce by A. L. Herbert

The Quiche and the Dead by Kirsten Weiss

The Uninvited Corpse by Debra Sennefelder

Comments

  1. I could read this quirky titles all day. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's part of the fun with cosy mysteries. A lot of them have quirky titles, perhaps with a spin on famous titles written by other authors. Once I read a cosy mystery called An Ale of Two Cities. :-)

      Delete
  2. Seriously, all of these books look super fun. I've dabbled a little bit in cozy mysteries and really need to read more of them. :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cosy mysteries are so much fun. I feel like I've fallen down a rabbit hole as I've read so many the last year, but they're quite entertaining. :-)

      Delete
  3. I just adore the titles on these. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're clever, I can't deny that. It's part of the charm of cosies. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge