Dewey's Readathon; Intro Survey

In less than an hour, Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon officially starts. I've participated so many times, I've lost count, but nevertheless, it's a fun readathon with participants all over the world. I know a friend of mine in Germany is participating too.

Anyway, it's time to answer the intro survey.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Bryne, Norway.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I can't quite decide between Mambo in Chinatown by Jean Kwok or The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton.


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The chocolate covered marzipan with orange flavour, as it combines three of my favourite things.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm nicknamed a book dragon (dragons hoard treasures, mine just happens to be books) and I really love coffee. It's a nice combination after all, as long as it's not 11 PM and I want to sleep. I've also had this book blog for nearly 8 years (the anniversary is in July) and when I got my BA degree, I majored in English. Yes, I am a huge bibliophile.

Aside from that, I'm a bisexual feminist who's into human rights, environmentalism, animals, cooking, baking, and diversity, something that occasionally shows on my book blog.


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've participated in so many of the Dewey's Readathons, I've lost track a bit, but one major change is that I don't have my feline reading buddy anymore. My cat got some complications due to FIV and I had to put him to sleep December last year. It will be my first readathon without him and he will be missed.

On a positive note, at least I got my latest order from Bones Coffee Company yesterday, so at least I've got enough coffee to power me beyond this readathon for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge