Dewey's Readathon; Closing Survey
Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon is now officially over, which means it's time for the closing survey.
- What hour was most daunting? As the readathon started at 2 PM here in Norway, I started to struggle at hour 10, so I ended up watching a couple of episodes of Kindred Spirits (one was about Lizzie Borden) before heading to bed. Yes, I have no issues admitting I'm one of those who's into ghosts and ghost hunting.
- Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! I finished a book called "Mens gettoen brant" in Norwegian (roughly translated as "While the Ghetto Was Burning") and I started reading "The Dog Who Dared to Dream". I'll finish the latter later today.
- What was your favorite snack? Chocolate chip cookies and cinnamon buns.
- What was your favorite facet of the day? That this readathon was a bit more lowkey and relaxed.
- Wanna volunteer for our next event? Maybe, I haven't decided yet.