Top Ten Tuesday; Books That Surprised Me in a Good Way

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl and the topic of the week is books that surprised me in a good way.

My picks are;

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden

Feyland; The Dark Realm by Anthea Sharp

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Thread of a spider by D. L. Gardner

Silo by Hugh Howey

The Jack in the Green by Frazer Lee

The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon

Murder In Absentia by Assaph Mehr

Vampyr by Steffen Kverneland

Comments

  1. I'm seeing The Night Circus a lot today - it was such an excellent book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame people for listing it, as it was a really good book. :-)

      Delete
  2. I wasn't so keen on The Night Circus but I did enjoy Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/13/top-ten-tuesday-150/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't all enjoy the same books, but nice to see that you enjoyed Daughter of Smoke and Bone. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge