Book Tag; Books I Want To Read By The End Of The Year Tag

I came across the book tag called Books I Want To Read By The End Of The Year Tag over at Bookworm Blogger and I decided to play along. I've got a heck of a lot of books on my TBR, which sometimes seems to increase rather than decrease, but that's more of a luxury problem than anything else.

Anyway, I wanted to make a small dent in my World Literature Project, so I found ten books on my TBR for that project. I may not read all of them before we start writing 2023, but if I manage to read at least a few of them, I'm happy.

Here's the ten books I want to read before the end of the year.
  1. The Consequences of Love by Sulaman Addonia (Eritrea)
  2. Beyond the Rice Fields by Naivo (Madagascar)
  3. Willow Trees Don't Weep by Fadia Faqir (Jordan)
  4. No Friend But The Mountains by Behrouz Boochani (Papa New Guinea)
  5. The Cost of Sugar by Cynthia McLeod (Surinam)
  6. The Lost Garden by Li Ang (Taiwan)
  7. Mama's Girl by Veronica Chambers (Panama)
  8. Fire Under The Snow by Palden Gyatso (Tibet)
  9. Buttertea at Sunrise: A Year in the Bhutan Himalaya by Britta Das (Bhutan)
  10. The Railway by Hamid Ismailov (Uzbekistan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge