Review; Paranormal Detective (Mona Livelong #1) by Valjeanne Jeffers

A while ago I read Paranormal Detective (Mona Livelong #1) by Valjeanne Jeffers and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
A Steamfunk Horror Novel

A serial killer is snuffing out the lives of affluent people of color in Monterrey, North America. Hard-boiled, homicide detectives Curtis Dubois and Harold Lowe are assigned to the case. But when they realize that the killer may not be human, Mona Livelong, a young paranormal detective, is brought in to help solve the case. As Mona races to unravel the clues to save Monterrey, she finds herself caught up in a terrifying plot to change the very face of North America.

My Thoughts on the Book
Mona is a badass woman and I liked her from the start. The story and plot is interesting and engaging, which made it a fun read. It's also a fast-paced book, so it's by no means boring. I wish more people knew about this book, because it's an underrated book for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge