Book Tag; The Guilty Reader Book Tag

I came across The Guilty Reader Book Tag over at The Tattooed Book Geek and I decided to play along.

Question 1: Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been given?
Not yet, but I have returned books to bookshops in those cases where I had the book already or someone was "smart enough" giving me a Bible for Christmas.

Question 2: Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
It has happened on a rare occasion. I'm not saying what books, though. ;-)

Question 3: Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
Not yet, especially as I'm rather protective of my own books, so I always return books I borrow from others.

Question 4: Have you ever read a series out of order?
I have done it several times, especially with cosy mysteries.


Question 5: Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
If I have, I don't remember doing it.

Question 6: Have you ever dogeared a book?
When I was a kid and a teenager, it did happen I dogeared a few books.

Question 7: Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
If I've slipped up and thought I had a book when I didn't, I may have done it.

Question 8: Have you ever skipped a chapter or section of a book?
When I studied at university, I did it all the time.

Question 9: Have you ever bad-mouthed a book you actually liked?
Even if I like a book and I find a few critical issues with it, I have no problems bad-mouthing said issues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge