Let's Talk Bookish; Bookish Memes And Games - Fun Filler Or Worthless Waste Of Time?

It's Friday and I figured out it was time for a new Let's Talk Bookish post, hosted by Eternity Books and Literary Lion. The theme of the week was bookish memes and games - fun filler or worthless waste of time?


There's various weekly memes I participate in, such as Let's Talk Bookish (obviously, duh), Top Ten Tuesday, Mailbox Monday, Book Blogger Hop and a couple of others, but that doesn't mean I do every meme every week. I only do the memes if there is a topic/theme I want to write about, otherwise I feel it would be a bit pointless doing them.

I enjoy doing some bookish memes from time to time, as it enables me to discuss and talk about books and bookish stuff in a different manner than "just" writing book reviews. Not that it's anything wrong with writing book reviews, but I like to have a bit of variation, so I don't get too bored and I also suspect that not all readers want to read 14 book reviews in a row, if you know what I mean.

Funnily enough, I sometimes feel I get more interaction on memes than I do on my book reviews, even if it's not like I get *that* many comments all the time, but at least it makes writing these types of posts a bit fun.

Comments

  1. I seem to do the challenges and link up thing a whole ton more than write reviews. Honestly, I'm not good at writing reviews, but I love to read. I'm just having fun with my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Challenes and link up things are so much fun, so I don't blame you really. There's a reason why I do them after all. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge