Book Tag; The "No Disclaimer" Book Tag

I came across The "No Disclaimer" Book Tag over at allonsythornraxx and I decided to play along.

1 Which trope in books annoys you the most?
Love triangles. Seriously, make up your mind and stick to one person.

2 Which writer or writers do you feel are overrated/overhyped?
Where do I start? At least in Norway, I do feel Jo Nesbø and Lucinda Riley are a bit overhyped as I feel I can't enter a single bookstore without seeing their books displayed.

3 What are your least favourite books you’ve read since you started blogging?
The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway.

4 A terrible ending that ruined an otherwise quality book.
I'm not sure if I've encountered that problem.

5 Which fictional character(s) do you wish were not killed off?
A lot of the characters in the HP series, such as Dumbledore, Dobby and Sirius Black.

6 What are some of your bookish pet peeves?
Not returning borrowed books, misplacing borrowed books, overuse/bad use of tropes in books, damaging books.

7 What are some books you feel should have more recognition?
I'm sure I could list 20+ books for this one, but I'll mention four.

The Distance Between High and Low by Kaye Park Hinkley

Fifteen Seconds of Normal by Alex Marestaing

A Peach For Big Jim by Lisa Belmont

Romanov by Samaire Provost

8 What are your thoughts on censorship and banning books?
I find it a really bad idea as a lot of books needs to be read, even if they may be (a bit) uncomfortable. It's one thing that 10 year olds shouldn't read Fifty Shades of Grey, if you know what I mean, if one considers age appropriateness, but that's something different entirely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge