Top Ten Tuesday; NetGalley Books I Meant to Read In 2020 but Didn’t Get To

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books I meant to read in 2020, but didn't get to and I decided narrowing it down to Netgalley books.


My picks are;

The Tokyo Bicycle Bakery by Su Young Lee

Pinot Noir by Mads Molnar III

The House That Fell From The Sky by Patrick Delaney

The Photographer of Mauthausen by Salva Rubio and others

Her Patriotic Duty by Rosie Meddon

Dracula's Child by J. S. Barnes

The Fear by Spencer Hamilton

Voodoo Heart by John Everson

The Lost Pianos of Siberia by Sophy Roberts

The Royal Abduls by Ramiza Shamoun Koya

Comments

  1. Dracula's Child sure sounds good.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get these off your NetGalley shelf sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will, especially considering stats and such.

      Delete
  3. You're totally right about so many books and so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Dracula's Child sounds like an interesting read! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah, Dracula's Child sounds like an interesting read. :-)

      Delete
  5. I'd like to read The Tokyo Bicycle Bakery by Su Young Lee. Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge