Review; The Street Food Secret: The World’s Most Exciting Fast Food in Your Own Kitchen by Kenny McGovern

I'm not going to deny that I have a weak spot for interesting cook books. When I came across The Street Food Secret: The World’s Most Exciting Fast Food in Your Own Kitchen by Kenny McGovern I couldn't resist and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
Celebrating classic dishes enjoyed every day by generations of people the world over, as well as more modern fusion food creations, this book is packed full of exiting recipes ideal for sharing with friends and family. Following the success of his previous two books, author Kenny McGovern has ventured abroad and developed his repertoire of global fast food, becoming particularly interested in street food - an interest increasingly shared by the UK's foodies whose own travel experiences in places such as Mumbai, Marrakesh and Malaysia have fuelled a rise in authentic ethnic dishes such as Mediterranean kebabs, tacos and wraps, halloumi, satay and jalapenos.

My Thoughts on the Book
Apart from the fact that this book has plenty of recipes to choose from, I really enjoyed that it was so diverse - American, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Indonesian and several other cuisines are represented in this book. I can't deny that I really want to test quite a few of the recipes in this book, as it is so inspiring looking at the recipes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge