Book Blogger Hop; Instagram and Bookish People

It's Friday and perhaps time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "Do you have an Instagram account? If so, do you only follow book folks?".


Even though I have an Instagram account and do follow a good deal of bookish people, I also follow a lot of other accounts as well. As I'm a bit of a history geek, I do love to follow the historians James Holland, Dan Snow and Mike Pavelec.


Et innlegg delt av James Holland (@jamesholland1940)






Et innlegg delt av Mike Pavelec (@historymike)

Comments

  1. Oh yay, I am the lucky first commenter! I sadly don't have an Instagram and you can safely say that I am pre-historic and belongs with the dinosaurs. But if I ever have to make an account, I would only be following book folks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Well, if it's to any comfort, Instagram can be a bit time consuming at times. :-P

      Delete
  2. Diversifying your Instagram feed is always good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge