My Favourite... Thing About Being A Reader

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for a new My Favourite... post thanks to Maureen's Books and the theme of the week was favourite thing about being a reader.


My favourite things about being a reader, apart from snuggling up on a cold, rainy day with a good book and a cup of coffee is that it gave me the option to study my favourite subject at university and actually major in English language and literature. It's also really fun to explore and learn new stuff through reading.

Comments

  1. Oh my snuggling up on a cold day with a good book.. I love that. There's definitely something amazing about it.
    Thanks for sharing your favorite and signing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love snuggling with a blanket, good book, and cup of coffee on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge