Monthly Summary; June 2018

I've decided to make a new monthly feature on my blog. In the end of each month I'll write a post on the books I've read and gotten my hands on during said month and I'll start this feature today.

Books I've read this month
The Quiche and the Dead by Kirsten Weiss
The Secret by Katerina Diamond
Mørkets testament (The Hush) by John Hart
My Crunchy Life by Mia Kerrick
The Chalk Pit by Elly Griffiths
Menssmerter (Evening Primrose) by Kopano Matlwa

Books I've purchased/been given
Harry Potter and the Philisopher's Stane by J. K. Rowling (purchased)
The Arrow Chest by Robert Stephen Parry (won at a readathon)
You by Caroline Kepnes (purchased)
Djevelens rytter (Den siste vikingkonge #2) by Jan Ove Ekeberg (press copy from the publisher)
Bjørnejegerskens bekjennelser by Berit Hedemann (press copy from the publisher)
Et dødelig mørke (A Dark So Deadly) by Stuart MacBride (press copy from the publisher)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge