Book Tag; The Cosy Autumn Book Tag
(This post contains an affiliate link.)
I came across The Cosy Autumn Book Tag over at Amy's Book Reviews (originally created by The Book Belle) and I decided to play along as I really love autumn.
1. What book always reminds you of fall/autumn?
The Woman in Black by Susan Hill
2. What is your favourite autumnal book cover?
Murder in the Bayou Boneyard by Ellen Byron
3. What is your favourite autumnal drink to read with?
Not directly autumnal, but I do enjoy hot chocolate.
4. Do you prefer to read late at night or early in the morning?
I prefer to read late at night.
5. Halloween is coming! What is your favourite spooky read?
Dracula by Bram Stoker
6. What is the ultimate comfort read for you?
Chocolat by Joanne Harris
7. What is your favourite autumnal reading snack?
It's never wrong with chocolate or muffins.
8. What is your favourite autumnal candle to burn whilst reading?
Whatever I've got on hand, but at the moment I really love Spooky Stories from Frostbeard Studio.
9. When you’re not reading, what is your favourite autumnal activity?
Personally, I really love knitting and photography.
10. What is on your autumn/fall reading list?
I've got several on my list and Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu is one of them.