Review; Who Stole the Hazelnuts? by Marcus Pfister

Earlier this year, I was fortunate enough to recieve an ARC of the picture book Who Stole the Hazelnuts? by Marcus Pfister through Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
A new book from the author of the bestselling Rainbow Fish series!

The peace and quiet of the forest are shattered by a scream. Someone has stolen the squirrel’s three hazelnuts! Who could have committed such a terrible crime? The squirrel begins his investigation, and no one is above suspicion.

My Thoughts on the Book
This is a charming book that I think kids would enjoy and I loved those whimsical watercolour illustrations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge